Saturday, October 27, 2018

Thrift Store Prepping Finds

When ever I go thrift store shopping I have a mental list of things needed for the home. These things can range from a simple serving dish to children's clothes and the list goes on from there.

As many of you may know I have been focusing on my prepping needs. Never truly knowing what you may find it's like a treasure hunt of you needs and wants. I scored and found good things. Here is a sneak peek of my prepping finds. I will do a video later this week on my youtube channel with everything I found.

Find No. 1 here you will see a John Hopkins Complete Home Guide to Symptoms & Remedies. This is a large hardback book with easy to understand answers. If there comes a time that we hit with an EMP or Solar event that can wipe out internet, cell, and vehicles all communications unless your face to face. Its important to have these kind of reference materials. I paid $2.99
The second was a rare find for me. This is not your normal book found on the shelves. The BEEKEEPER'S HANDBOOK 4TH Edition BY Diana Sammataro & Alphonse Avitabile. This is a large soft back book. I paid $1.99 inside the book there are printouts for resources and plants indigenous to my area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment